Friday 18 September 2009

I MISS YOU

Mangala priya
372/1 mulleriyawa,
himbutana road,
angoda, Sri Lanka

My heart is not a rock,
Which will bear everything silently.
The dream I see is forever with you,
Tell me how much tear do I need?
To prove my love for you.
In silent Love comes to every being,
Some get and some loses,
But still strive proceeds.
Turn the blood to water,
Only to prove their love.
Whatever you say I don’t care,
You’re the best in my heart,
In the dream I built a house,
You’re the master of the house.
You tell me, I like you,
But I tell you, I love you,
Love and like are not the same,
I hope you understand the same.
Distance and age don’t matter in love,
Love understands the two hearts.
In the cloud there is a blue,
In the wind there is a smell,
In the heart there is feeling,
You’re in the feeling.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

What is meditation

You can get any imformation you want from this webpage. you first please be kind enough to sign in.