Saturday 5 September 2009

Special Rose


By
Mangala priya

You don’t run with the crowd,
You go your own way,
You don’t play after dark,
You light up my days,
Got your own kind of style,
That sets you apart,
That’s why you captured my heart,
I know sometimes you feel like you don’t fit in,
And this world doesn’t know what you have within,
When I look at you, I see something special,
A rose that can grow anywhere,
And there is no one I know that can compare,
what makes you different,
what makes you so beautiful,
what’s there inside you,
shines through to me,
in your eyes I see, all the love that I ever need,
you’re all I need,
you got something real,
you touched me so deep,
you don’t know how you touched my life,
In many ways, I just cant describe,
everything you do is beautiful,
you’re beautiful to me.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

What is meditation

You can get any imformation you want from this webpage. you first please be kind enough to sign in.