Monday 5 October 2009

CHEATER

by mangala priya



Not for love I was born,
For tears I was born.
For me you’re special,
But to games you’re partial.
Your personality I seek,
Like a bee wondering in Greek.
To you I love,
To you I believe,
To me you belong,
I need to hear you song.
In the heart you’re there,
Your voice I like to hear.
In communication I’m wrong,
But reality I’m not wrong.
With me you’re done,
Although I’m yet not done.
With me games you’re playing,
But with you I’m dreaming.
To see love is wonderful,
To understand love is tearful!
A love of heart,
May not last tight!
In me you exist,
Like the shadow that never leaves,
From me time passes,
But you never pass
Now you’re a part of me,
In the world that seeks peace.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

What is meditation

You can get any imformation you want from this webpage. you first please be kind enough to sign in.