Tuesday 17 March 2009

Love is Everything.

Dr.BCR.Mangala pirya,

Wat suthivararam,

Yannawa, sathorn.

Bangkok,10120.

Thailand

When I first saw you,
I knew nothing’s like it used to be.
Boy you have got to be the finest thing in history.
The way I feel inside is just so hard to understand.
You feed my appetite in ways I can’s explain.
I eat you up,
If you move any closer boy there is no guarantee.
What I will do to you, I feel it and it’s scaring me.
Like I have become some kind of demon in the night,
You look so tasty I could eat you up alive.
I can’t stop thinking about things I wanna do to you.
If you move any closer, you’d be asking for it too.
I want your love, I need your touch.
So much, I think I’m in love.
I wanna take you to my room.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

What is meditation

You can get any imformation you want from this webpage. you first please be kind enough to sign in.