Monday 31 August 2009

Dear Rose S.


Dr.BCR.Mangala priya
Watsuthivararam,
Yannawa,sathron,
Bangkok,10120.
Thailand

11.26PM Monday 30/08/2009

I wanna tell you something,
You still make my heart skip a beat.
I still get butterflies,
When I see you.
I still think about the day you smiled.
I try so hard to forget,
But I can never forget.
I know you have some else in your dream,
I feel sad about it.
Maybe he is your dreaming man,
Maybe he is smart, funny, and amazing,
But I promise you this,
He will not care about you the way I do,
No one on earth could ever have stronger feelings for you than me.
If you come back to me,
I would give up my dreams,
To make yours come true.
I wanna take a bullet for you,
I wanna walk a thousand miles,
In the pouring rain for you,
I would do anything for you.
The day I saw you at Mahadhatu,
Something happened and I can’t explain.
I just knew, you were special.
The moment I looked at you,
I could ever imagine.
It’s not the fact that,
You’re dreaming of him that kills me.
It’s knowing that I could have been that man,
If I had not messed it up.
I regret for your sorrow,
I regret for all the horrible things,
I said to you.
I never wanted to hurt your feelings,
And I am sorry if I did.
I can’t get over you,
I don’t wanna let you go.
I miss everything about you,
I miss your beautiful smile,
I miss your timid laugh.
I miss your charming voice.
I never thought someone could make me so happy,
When remembering about you.
You’re the first to do it,
No one knows why,
I am like this about you.
Sometime I even don’t know myself.
But then I see you.
And then all makes sense again.
You told me to follow my head,
Instead of my heart.
But do you have any idea,
How hurt it is.
When you’re in love with someone.
I love you.
I always have loved you,
And I will always love you.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

What is meditation

You can get any imformation you want from this webpage. you first please be kind enough to sign in.