Friday 28 August 2009

THE HEART BEAT


Dr.BCR.MANGALA PRIYA
WATSUTHIVARARAM,
YANNAWA,SATHORN,
BANGKOK,10120.
THAILAND
It’s hard loving someone,
That doesn’t love you back.
They say before you die,
You whole life flashes before your eye,
Please make it worth watching.
I wish I was as invisible,
As you make me feel.
Never make someone your everything,
Because when they leave, they have got nothing.
Smiling is easier than explaining,
Why are they crying?
Sometimes you can’t always see,
The pain someone feel.
When I lost you,
I lost the smile on my face.
Why everything I want,
Everything I don’t have.
I could never forget you,
That’s why I cry every day and night.
I don’t know the pain,
I feel inside.
You asked what was wrong,
And I smiled and said nothing,
Then I turned around and said everything.
Just let me cry,
That’s just a hard lesion,
Everyone has to learn.
Why every song reminds me of you,
I have lost other half.
Nobody will ever make me feel,
The way you did.
I need you like the fat,
Kid needs cake.
I like walking in the rain,
Nobody can tell that I am crying.
Every day is a struggle for me,
Seeing you with him,
Hurts more than you think.
I just want you to come back,
And let you know that,
The hardest part of life is not looking back.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

What is meditation

You can get any imformation you want from this webpage. you first please be kind enough to sign in.