Friday 28 August 2009

Oh My Red Rose Flower by Mangala priya


Dr.BCR.Mangala priya
Watsuthivararam,
Yannawa,sathorn,
Bangko,10120.
Thaialnd

How could I break my heart so bad?
I currently feel,
I am in love.
I think I am in love.
If you dies right now,
I would die too.
Love feels like heaven,
But it can hurt like hell.
Why can’t I feel anything?
For anyone other than you?
Oh my sweet red rose,
Please come to me.
No one loves you more than me,
And no one even will.
In the world you may be only one person,
But to me you are the world.
Don’t try to understand me,
Try to come closer to me.
Don’t leave me,
Be beside me.
I holding a dream,
That will never come true.
The first thing you give,
Is a beautiful bright smile.
I wanna be the reason,
For the smile on your face.
I would live for your smile,
And die for your sorrow.
It’s funny how you breaks my heart,
But still I love you with all little pieces.
I believe in love,
I believe in you,
So I love you.
My heart tells me to give up,
But my heart won’t let me.
So this is the teenage romance,
Knowing not, why it hurts like hell.
So this red rose flower,
And it has my heart.
it doesnt understand,
How much I love it.
Tears are the words,
That the heart can’t say.
You hurt me so much,
When all I do is to love you.
What happens when you are my Cinderella?
But I am not your prince.
Why can’t you just love?
When I have fallen for you.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

What is meditation

You can get any imformation you want from this webpage. you first please be kind enough to sign in.