Friday 28 August 2009

The Flower



Dr.BCR.MANGALA PRIYA
WATSUTHIVARARAM,
YANNAWA,SATHORN,
BANGKOK,10120.
THAILAND

She may be the devil of my life,
But still I LOVE her.
If there is only one friend left,
I would want it to be her.
I believe in LOVE,
Because I love her.
She is the most beautiful lady,
I have ever seen.
I think she is not a human,
But a damsel coming down from heaven,
And she came only for me.
She is the red rose,
Every man wants to have.
I would be happy to offer my life for her,
She is more than my life.
Her face is the moon,
Her smile is the brightness,
She gives happiness to thousands,
Her beautiful smile will never be forgotten,
Her words can never be thrown away,
She shines in thrill and sorrow,
She is the goddess,
I take refuge in.
Why is god so cruel to me?
But I’m still happy,
because I could at least,
See her charming face in my life.
What is the use of this life without her?
So I wanna die,
And rebirth again to make her mine.

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

What is meditation

You can get any imformation you want from this webpage. you first please be kind enough to sign in.