Saturday 29 August 2009

Oh My Beloved Rose S.




Dr.BCR.Mangala Priya
Watsuthivararam,
Yannawa,sathorn,
Bangkok,10120.
Thailand
Sunday _29/08/2009 Time: 09.48
Oh my beloved rose S,
Where are you?
How are you?
I hope nothing is wrong with you.
Because you have my heart with you.
You have stolen my hours,
You have stolen my days,
You have stolen my sleep,
Finally you will steal me totally.
I can feel you,
Both physically and mentally,
I see you praying for me day and night,
Just to give me a better life,
I can’t close my eyes,
I can’t keep my eyes open,
I see you while eating,
I see you while walking,
I see you while sitting,
I see you everywhere,
I hear your sweet voice everywhere,
Now dear tell me,
What shall I do?
Shall I die for you or live for,
I see you but can’t feel you
Why is this god so cruel to me?
Oh my sweet dear rose S.
Why can’t we be together?
I think we are made for each other.
Why do you pray for me?
If you don’t wanna be with me.
I believe in rebirth,
I believe in mechanism,
I believe in heart,
I believe in Love,
More than that I believe in you,
And I Love you,
You made my eye fallen on the ground,
With your first sweetest smile you gave,
I can’t put back the eye,
That has fallen already,
Once a man is dead,
He is dead forever.
We can’t offer him a life.
Oh my sweetest rose S,
Please give me your heart,
It values me more than God.
God created suffering in the world,
But you create only happiness in the world.
You are the one for me,
I love you till death.
I love you more than I can say.
You are not only a mother to me,
But an irreparable being to me.
You are my everything,
My irreparable red rose S,
I love you, and I will love you,
No one can stop me from loving you,
I am the master of myself,
But still I am ready to offer my life for you.


………………………………..To be continued

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

What is meditation

You can get any imformation you want from this webpage. you first please be kind enough to sign in.